When booking an apartment, a booking agreement is entered into with the buyer. When booking the apartment via the online booking system, the buyer shall pay a EUR 500 deposit to confirm the transaction. When entering the agreement via our sales representative, the buyer shall pay a EUR 2000 deposit to confirm the transaction.
2. Contract under the Law of Obligations
A notarised sales contract under the Law of Obligations is entered into with the buyer. This contract specifies all of the details of the purchase. The pre-condition for entering into this contract is that the buyer has paid 20% of the purchase price.
3. Contract under the Property Law
Once the apartment building is ready to be handed over, a notarized contract under Property Law is entered into. The buyer will pay the balance of the purchase price, and the right of ownership is transferred.
Sales price includes:
- Interior design according to the selected package.
- Setting up and joining the utility networks (water, electricity, plumbing).
- Readiness of data communication, cable TV and telephone services.
Sales price does not include:
- Notary fees and state duties related to entering into a sales
- Parking space
Apply for a loan from Citadele The loan managers of Citadele have read up on Laava Apartments project and are happy to assist in questions related to financing this development.