Laava Apartments is all sold out. However, if you are looking for investment opportunities, contact us and let's discuss your options!
When booking an apartment, a booking agreement is entered into with the buyer. When booking the apartment via the online booking system, the buyer shall pay a EUR 500 deposit to confirm the transaction. When entering the agreement via our sales representative, the buyer shall pay a EUR 2000 deposit to confirm the transaction.
2. Contract under the Property Law
Within two weeks from the date of the booking, the two parties shall enter a finalized agreement and make an appointment at the notary. Hereafter, a notarized contract under Property Law is entered into. The buyer will pay the balance of the purchase price, and the right of ownership is transferred.
Sales price includes:
- Interior design according to the selected package.
- Setting up and joining the utility networks (water, electricity, plumbing).
- Readiness of data communication, cable TV and telephone services.
Sales price does not include:
- Notary fees and state duties related to entering into a sales
- Parking space